“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”Henry Ford
At Giggles and Smiles Nannying we have an amazing team of nannies with a vast range of experience, qualifications and personalities, ready to support your family and provide high quality care. Our standards are immeasurable, following current state and National legislation, regulations and frameworks in the Early Childhood industry.
Different from other Nanny Recruitment Agencies, instead forming our business in a supportive small team structure with the below key features:
- Instead of focusing on recruiting and building bigger, we focus on supporting families who utilise our services and existing team members.
- Families are actively involved in the assignment of their Family Nanny, by having an initial meeting with Director Elle to discuss the specific needs and expectations for their family.
- We encourage enrolling families to participate in a 2-hour play session with their assigned Nanny prior to commencing formal care services. Providing families with peace of mind in who they are trusting the care of their children and also supporting the developing bond between the Nanny and children.
Meet the Women Leading the Giggles and Smiles Nannying Team
Leading the Giggles and Smiles Nannying Team are Director Elle and Administrative Manager Jaycinta. You can contact the Administration Team at either of the below emails:
Employee Recognition Program
Giggles and Smiles Nannying believe in acknowledging our team members efforts. Our Employee Recognition Program includes:
- “Nanny of the Month” Awards
- Team Social Outings
- End of Year Dinner Celebration
Join the GSN Team
Become part of an inspiring team establishing a new journey in the nanny industry. With positions available across Nannying Services, Casual Child Minding and Party Hosting roles matching your availability.
View our current job board listings below or apply to become part of our Casual Pool for occasional Child-Minding and relief Nanny shifts.
Suitable candidates are required to have the below:
- HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency Response in Childcare Setting
- Current HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- Accredited Child Protection Training
- Working With Children Check for paid employment
- NSW Police Clearance Check
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with children in an in-home setting
- Both professional and personal references – at least three able to be contacted
- Preferably a qualification or studying towards relating to providing care for children i.e. Certificate III Early Childhood, Diploma School Age Care, Bachelor Education.
- Flexibility – work when you’re available, with the families that match you best
- Ongoing support from the GSN Team
- Worker Compensation Insurance covered by GSN
- Support in sourcing Public Liability Insurance under our Agency Cover
- Working With Children Check Verification provided to families and ensure your employment is recorded
- Workshops provided by fellow Professional Nannies, and opportunity to present yourself
- External training opportunities to further your professional development, knowledge and skills
- Opportunity to write posts for our monthly “Life as a Nanny” blog
- Access to resources for assisting your role as a Nanny
- Custom uniform shirt